The Email Coordinator is responsible for the on-time, creative delivery of emails on behalf of Win at Ecommerce clients. The Email Coordinator works with freelance Graphic Designers, and freelance Copywriters to produce beautiful, timely emails that deliver sales results for clients. This job requires balancing multiple clients, tasks, and deadlines while communicating with the client via email and attending weekly meetings.
The perfect candidate will have strong attention to detail, understand the importance of communication with clients, be able to meet multiple deadlines, and execute the segmenting and technical execution of emails in Klaviyo.
This position is not client-facing but will require direct communication with clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Use project management tools to coordinate the email creation process
- Report to clients every two weeks regarding account progress
- Set goals and strategy to achieve goals in click rate, sales, open rate, etc.
- Create a deck every month for campaign clients going over progress, tasks completed, and course corrections to achieve campaign goals
- Update client goals in the project management tool to report to management
- Attend periodic Email Marketing meetings and 1:1 meetings weekly
- Set up Klaviyo automation flows, segment audiences, and select all necessary data to execute campaign emails, following best practices from Klaviyo and project management software
The following qualifications are necessary for success in this role
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years managing accounts at a marketing or digital agency
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and commitments in a professional setting
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- 1+ years of experience using Klaviyo for the production of email flows and campaigns
- Ability to work independently for up to 8 hours per day
The selection process begins with an online pre-qualification process, a behavioral survey, and a video interview.
Fill out the Email Coordinator Pre-Screen below. You will be contacted shortly to continue the process.